[ovirt-users] Odp: How to import OVA file into oVirt

gabriel_skupien@o2.pl gabriel_skupien at o2.pl
Tue Sep 19 13:52:35 UTC 2017

I also tried to use the Import Virtual Machines option, there is an option to set the source to Vmware Virtual Appliance (OVA) but I don't know how to fill in the Path box. Tried  domanin ip_address  but did not work.   G.  Dnia 19 września 2017 15:40 gabriel_skupien at o2.pl <gabriel_skupien at o2.pl> napisał(a):  I am trying to import OVA file into my test oVirt env. I already have the export domain configured but when I go to the "VM Import" tab the "Import" button in inactive.   oVirt 4.1.5/4.1.6   Any clue?   G.  ______________________________  Users mailing list   Users at ovirt.org  lists.ovirt.org lists.ovirt.org