[ovirt-users] oVirt non-self-hosted HA

Johan Bernhardsson johan at kafit.se
Thu Apr 5 06:33:29 UTC 2018

The norm is to have a cluster with shared storage. So you have 3 to 5
hardware noed that shares storage for the hosted engine. That shared
storage is in sync. So you don't have one engine per physical node.

If one hardware node goes down the engine is restarted on another node with
the help of hosted-engine service.

/Johan