[ovirt-users] Ovirt 4.2. Isolated (host-only) network

Anton Shilov a_shilov at inbox.ru
Mon Apr 9 05:51:50 UTC 2018

Hi List!
Recently I've started using ovirt 4.2 and faced that I cannot find any guide how to do it in ovirt.org documentation.
Need help with configure isolated/host-only (not connect to real NIC) network that allowed to communicate two or more VMs into private network. May be exist a solution? I did it such: linked logical networt to real NIC without connect anywhere (link - DOWN), but this solution is a little bit odd. How to exclude read NIC?