[ovirt-users] Power management / fencing with Intel AMT

~Stack~ i.am.stack at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 23:07:31 UTC 2018

On 04/21/2018 06:03 AM, Shawn Southern wrote:
> Does anyone have power management with Intel's Management Engine / AMT working with oVirt 4.22?

Sorry. I don't have any experience with Intel AMT.

> I found this article @ RH, but I don't have access to read it. https://access.redhat.com/solutions/913413

Basically it says "If you need this, open a Red Hat support case and
tell us because it isn't supported yet." It does give mention to amtterm
which I have no idea if it will be useful to you or not.

$ yum info amtterm
Available Packages
Name        : amtterm
Arch        : x86_64
Version     : 1.6
Release     : 1.el7
Size        : 48 k
Repo        : epel/x86_64
Summary     : Serial-over-lan (sol) client for Intel AMT
URL         : http://www.kraxel.org/blog/linux/amtterm/
License     : GPLv2+
Description : Serial-over-lan (sol) client for Intel AMT.
            : Includes a terminal and a graphical (gtk) version.
            : Also comes with a perl script to gather informations
            : about and remotely control AMT managed computers.

Hope this helps some.

~Stack~