[ovirt-users] Posix FS as alternative to local storage?

Eduardo Mayoral emayoral at arsys.es
Mon Apr 30 13:05:02 UTC 2018

First, sorry that my previous answer went directly to you and not to the
list. My mistake.

Well, detaching and attaching shared storage domains is not the solution
I was hoping for, but at least it gives me an option to migrate VMs
between hosts. It is either that or gluster (thanks, Tony), depending on
the performance impact.

Thanks for your help!

Eduardo Mayoral Jimeno (emayoral at arsys.es)
Administrador de sistemas. Departamento de Plataformas. Arsys internet.
+34 941 620 145 ext. 5153