[ovirt-users] VM backups - Bacchus

Niyazi Elvan niyazielvan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 19:47:52 UTC 2018

Dear Friends,

It has been a while I could not have time to work on Bacchus. This weekend
I created an ansible playbook to replace the installation procedure.

You simply download installer.yml and settings.yml files from git repo and
run the installer  as  "ansible-playbook installer.yml"  Please check it at
https://github.com/openbacchus/bacchus . I recommend you to run the
installer on a fresh VM, which has no MySQL DB or previous installation.

Hope this helps to more people and please let me know about your ideas.

ps. Regarding oVirt 4.2, I had a chance to look at it and tried the new
domain type "Backup Domain". This is really cool feature and I am planning
to implement the support in Bacchus. Hopefully, CBT will show up soon and
we will have a better world :)

King Regards,

--
Niyazi Elvan