[ovirt-users] Unable to put Host into Maintenance mode

Mark Steele msteele at telvue.com
Fri Feb 16 21:18:41 UTC 2018

So - to get this back on track - I was able to remove the host entirely
from HostedEngine using ovirt-shell - but now cannot add it back for the
same reason as not being able to add ANY hosts to this cluster (there is
another email thread on this):

***
*Mark Steele*
CIO / VP Technical Operations | TelVue Corporation
TelVue - We Share Your Vision
16000 Horizon Way, Suite 100 | Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
800.885.8886 x128 | msteele at telvue.com | http://www.telvue.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/telvue | facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/telvue