[ovirt-users] oVirt 4.2 WebUI Plugin API Docs?

Zip plord at intricatenetworks.com
Mon Feb 26 14:50:37 UTC 2018

Thanks Alexander,

This works:

api.addMainTab('oVirtTab', 'ovirt-tab', ‘http://www.something.com',
{priority: 5});

Can you advise how to get the api.addSubTab to work?

api.addSubTab('ovirt-tab', 'Test 123', 'test-123', '#’);

I tried the above and many other combinations, no errors, just doesnt work.
Maybe I am wrong on what it does?

I am looking to add a submenu – same as the current 4.2.1 UI shows Network
and then(Vnic Profiles) (Networks) as submenus.

Thanks

Zip