[ovirt-users] Power Management - Supermicro SuperBlade

Martin Perina mperina at redhat.com
Wed Feb 28 08:37:56 UTC 2018

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 10:13 PM, Scott Harvanek <scotth at sourcemirrors.org>
wrote:

> Well I can get all that the issue is how to I specify the blade ID to the
> fence agent? Since we don’t want to power cycle the entire shelf

​I haven't seen this hardware, but generally there are 2 possibilities:

1. Withing your SuperBlade management you need to specify unique IP address
for IPMI interface of each host

2. If 1. is not possible, but you have other identification of a host, then
you can try to pass that value using '-n' option on command line or
'plug=XXX' in Options field of a Fence Agent in webadmin

Martin