[ovirt-users] Failure to upgrade Cluster Compatibility Version

Jonathan Mathews jm3185951 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 10:21:44 UTC 2018

I have been upgrading my oVirt platform from 3.4 and I am trying to get to
4.2.

I have managed to get the platform to 3.6, but need to upgrade the Cluster
Compatibility Version.

When I select 3.6 in the Cluster Compatibility Version and select OK, it
highlights Compatibility Version in red, (image attached).

There are no errors been displayed on screen, or in
the /var/log/ovirt-engine/engine.log file.

Please let me know if I am missing something and how I can resolve this?

Thanks
Jonathan