[ovirt-users] Installing on ubuntu

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Wed Feb 28 14:48:05 UTC 2018

anastasiya.ruzhanskaya at frtk.ru>:

> Hello!
> I am new to oVirt. I want to install it on Ubuntu ( oVirt-Engine) , as I
> do this for testing for my diploma at university and don't have too much
> space on my computer for hundreds of VMs.
> What is the status now? I looked on what is written on the site, is it
> still true and it can be done through all the hacks listed there?

Hi and welcome to oVirt community! I haven't tested the Ubuntu installation
procedure recently but I've seen people asking about it on #ovirt IRC
channel.
If you try to install oVirt on Ubuntu please help updating the website with
your experience.

> Thank you.

SANDRO BONAZZOLA

ASSOCIATE MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA ENG VIRTUALIZATION R&D

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>
<https://red.ht/sig>
TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>