[ovirt-users] Guest CPU reported 100%

Alex K rightkicktech at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 21:52:43 UTC 2018

Hi Gianluca,

I am facing two different cases. Lets say the first case "stuck VM" and the
second "fake 100% CPU". On both I have verified that I have no storage
issues. Gluster volumes are up and accessible with other VMs (Windows 10
and Windows server 2016) running normally. The "stuck VM" case I have
observed more rarely. For the fake 100CPU% case, I suspect it could be sth
with the guest agent drivers or sth between qemu and Win10 since I've never
seen this with Windows 2016 server or Linux VMs.

Alex