[ovirt-users] Need input please.

carl langlois crl.langlois at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 13:42:35 UTC 2018

Hi again all,

I really need your input on recovering my failed upgrade to 4.2.

I do not now what manipulation i did to end up in this situation. First i
have to host and a hosted_engine running on those Hosts. The engine is seem
to be running fine. If i ssh to any hosts i can manage the hosted engine
with hosted_engine command. The hosted engine can also migrate from one to
the others if i put one host in local maintenance. In the web UI i can see
evevrything but i am not able to do any action on the current data center,
hosts, domain..

The main problem is that all host are stuck in not operational mode.. I do
not know where to look for The only thing that i can see that is not
working is this event
[image: Inline image 1]

I do i debug this SSLEngine problem... log? what to look in the log?

Anything would help.

here is some question :

i would like to remove one host and adding it again but i am not able to
remove from the UI. Is there a way to force the remove somewhere ?

Thanks

Carl