[ovirt-users] Need input please.

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 13:50:38 UTC 2018

On Sat, Jan 6, 2018 at 2:42 PM, carl langlois <crl.langlois at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi again all,
>
> I really need your input on recovering my failed upgrade to 4.2.

First two things to do to get appropriate help would be, in my opinion:

1) provide a detailed description of your environment
exact version before the update; kind of storage (Gluster, NFS, iSCSI, FC),
kind of hosts (plain OS and which version or node-ng and which version
before and after), kind of deploy executed for hosted engine VM at initial
install time (appliance, full OS).
Describe steps used for upgrading.

2) upload to a shared file services all the possible logs:
engine logs before and after the upgrade and logs of engine-setup run
during update
vdsm logs before and after the upgrade

Gianluca