[ovirt-users] How power-saving schedule policy applied?

Martin Sivak msivak at redhat.com
Mon Jan 8 11:42:44 UTC 2018

Hi,

and here is a fresh screenshot just for you :)

You need to edit the cluster, select scheduling policy tab and add two
parameters to your Power saving policy. One enables the power cycling
mechanisms and the second one (HostsInReserve) controls how many empty
hosts are allowed to stay up. When the host is not empty anymore a new one
will be started.

Best regards

--
Martin Sivak