[ovirt-users] 4.2 Cloud-init & VM Portal question

Vrgotic, Marko M.Vrgotic at activevideo.com
Wed Jan 24 16:12:27 UTC 2018

Dear oVirt,

I have created a template which includes  cloud-init with user / timezone / ssh key / network defined. Intention is to allow regular users & VM Portal to create VMs using this template.

Question that I have is; if possible, how can I arrange that vm name I fill in, is passed to cloud-init as vm hostname (as it is default when creating VM from Admin Portal)? Is it even possible and please if so, provide some guidance.

--
Met vriendelijke groet / Best regards,
Marko Vrgotic