[ovirt-users] Can't move/copy VM disks between Data Centers

Andrei V andreil1 at starlett.lv
Sun Mar 4 11:27:50 UTC 2018

Hi,

On 02/27/2018 04:29 PM, Fred Rolland wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just to make clear what you want to achieve:
> - DC1 - local storage - host1 - VMs
> - DC2 - local storage - host2
>
> You want to move the VMs from DC1 to DC2.

Yes, thanks, this is exactly what I want to accomplish.
BTW, are export domains from different data centers visible to each other?

If not, wouldn't be simpler to export VM#1 in DC #1 to Export domain #1,
copy over ssh to DC #2 Export domain, and finally import it into DC #2.

PS. I can't test right now myself, sitting home on sick leave..