[ovirt-users] Change management network

Chris Boot lists at bootc.boo.tc
Sat Mar 3 14:08:59 UTC 2018

On 2018-02-28 11:58, Petr Horacek wrote:
>     What I seem to be stuck on is changing the cluster on the HostedEngine.
>     I actually have it running on a host in the new cluster, but it still
>     appears in the old cluster on the web interface with no way to
>     change this.
>
> Martin, is such thing possible in HostedEngine?

In the end I enabled global maintenance mode, stopped hosted-engine on
my HE VM, then changed the cluster and CPU profile (I think?) from
within the database, and started it back up again. That then permitted
me to remove the old cluster using the UI.

I did several tests stopping and starting the engine and the VM comes up
fine, so I believe that was enough to make the change, it's just rather
nasty.

HTH,
Chris

--