[ovirt-users] oVirt network tries to reassign my bridge address to herself

Anastasiya Ruzhanskaya anastasiya.ruzhanskaya at frtk.ru
Sat Mar 3 10:31:12 UTC 2018

Hello!
I have two VM - they are machines on which I test installation. I don't
want any clusters, advanced features. My goal is two connect engine and
host, shut down everything,  then turn on and have right configuration.

However my VMs are connected via bridge, and oVirt also use another bridge
to connect them. Because of this on startup I have a problem, that two
bridges are trying to assign the same address.

What can be done in this case?