[ovirt-users] After the export, the import OVA failed

Fabrice SOLER fabrice.soler at ac-guadeloupe.fr
Tue Mar 6 18:25:58 UTC 2018

Hi,

I have deleted the VM amon and tried to import the OVA. It does not work.
I think there is a problem in the ovf file (XML format) like I posted in
the precedente mail :

*/I constated that the ovf format is not the same when I made the export
ova with vmware and ovirt./**/
/**//**/
/**/Export ova with vmware :/**/
/**//**/
/**/[root at eple-rectorat-proto AntiVirus]# file AntiVirus.ovf/**/
/**/AntiVirus.ovf: XML 1.0 document, ASCII text, with very long lines,
with CRLF line terminators/**/
/**//**/
/**/Export ova with ovirt :/**/
/**/[root at ovirt-eple amon]# file vm.ovf/**/
/**/vm.ovf: XML 1.0 document, ASCII text, with very long lines, with no
line terminators/**/
/**//**/
/**/With Ovirt there is no line terminators./**/
/**//**/
/**/Is that normal ? Is that why the OVA import does not work ?/*/
/