[ovirt-users] After the export, the import OVA failed

Fabrice SOLER fabrice.soler at ac-guadeloupe.fr
Tue Mar 6 20:23:00 UTC 2018

Hello,

I have imported a VM with OVA created with VMware and it works !
So, the problem is in the export ! The vm.ovf has no line terminators,
that why it does not work !
*/
/**/[root at ovirt-eple amon]# file vm.ovf/**/
/**/vm.ovf: XML 1.0 document, ASCII text, with very long lines, with no
line terminators/**/
/*
Is there somebody would know a solution ?

Sincerely,
Fabrice SOLER