[ovirt-users] Unremovable disks created through the API

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Tue Mar 6 19:18:24 UTC 2018

I've been playing with disk uploads through the API.  As a result
I now have lots of disks in the states "Paused by System" and
"Paused by User".  They are not attached to any VM, and I'm logged
in as admin at internal, but there seems to be no way to use them.
Even worse I've now run out of space so can't do anything else.

How can I remove them?

Screenshot: http://oirase.annexia.org/tmp/ovirt.png

It's a pretty recent engine:

ovirt-engine-4.2.2.2-0.0.master.20180225172203.gitd7cf125.el7.centos.noarch

Rich.