[ovirt-users] Tape Library!

Arman Khalatyan arm2arm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 08:42:33 UTC 2018

Hi, in our cluster we just passed through the FC card to VM in order to use
old LTO3 device...but the drawback is only one host owns FC card what we
can use.
we tested it with ovirt4.2x, looks promising.
a.

Am 08.03.2018 11:35 nachm. schrieb "Christopher Cox" <ccox at endlessnow.com>:

On 03/08/2018 12:43 AM, Nasrum Minallah Manzoor wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need help in configuring Amanda backup in virtual machine added to ovirt
> node! How can I assign my FC tape library (TS 3100 in my case) to virtual
> machine!

I know at one time there was an issue created to make this work through
virtio.  I mean, it was back in the early 3.x days I think.  So this might
be possible now (??).  Passthrough LUN?

https://www.ovirt.org/develop/release-management/features/st
orage/virtio-scsi/