[ovirt-users] storage domain ovirt-image-repository doesn't work

Nicolas Vaye nicolas.vaye at province-sud.nc
Sun Mar 11 22:27:59 UTC 2018

Hello,

i have installed one oVirt platform with 2 node and 1 HE version 4.2.1.7-1

It seem to work fine, but i have issue with the ovirt-image-repository.

Impossible to get the list of available images for this domain :
[cid:1520807274.29800.1.camel at province-sud.nc]

My cluster is on a private network, so there is a proxy to get internet access.
I have tried with a specific proxy configuration on each node (https://www.server-world.info/en/note?os=CentOS_7&p=squid&f=2)
so it's a success with yum update, wget or curl with http://glance.ovirt.org:9292/, but nothing in the webui for the ovirt-image-repository domain.

I have tried another test with a transparent proxy and the result is the same :
success with yum update, wget or curl with http://glance.ovirt.org:9292/, but nothing in the webui for the ovirt-image-repository domain.

I don't know where is the specific log for this technical part.

Can i have help for this issue.

Thanks.

Nicolas VAYE
DSI - Nouméa