[ovirt-users] storage domain ovirt-image-repository doesn't work

Idan Shaby ishaby at redhat.com
Tue Mar 13 05:25:07 UTC 2018

Hi Nicolas,

Let me make sure that I understand what's the issue here - you click on the
domain and on the Images sub tab nothing is displayed?
Can you please clear your engine log, click on the ovirt-image-repository
domain and attach the log to the mail?
When I do it, I get the following audit log:

2018-03-13 07:19:25,983+02 INFO
[org.ovirt.engine.core.dal.dbbroker.auditloghandling.AuditLogDirector]
(default task-86) [6af6ee81-ce9a-46b7-a371-c5c3b0c6bf2a] EVENT_ID:
REFRESH_REPOSITORY_IMAGE_LIST_SUCCEEDED(998), Refresh image list succeeded
for domain(s): ovirt-image-repository (All file type)

Maybe you get an error there that can help us understand the problem.

Regards,
Idan

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 12:27 AM, Nicolas Vaye <nicolas.vaye at province-sud.nc