[ovirt-users] Host can not boot any more with current kernel

Jonathan Baecker jonbae77 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 22:41:38 UTC 2018

Hello everybody,

Today I update my engine, from 4.2.1.6 to 4.2.1.7 and later I update two
hosts. All are running on CentOS 7.4

Now they have the kernel 3.10.0-693.21, one host I can start normal and
the other one always reboot short after the menu where I can select the
kernel. There is not even an error message and I can not switch to the
boot log screen.

The same behavior I have with kernel 3.10.0-693.17. Kernel *.11 and
older are working.

Have any body experience this issue and know what to do?

Regards

Jonathan