[ovirt-users] Setting up a LDAP conf

Jose Fernandes jose.fernandes at locaweb.com.br
Thu Mar 15 23:26:09 UTC 2018

Hello,

I have an OpenDJ LDAP server, and I need some help to do query on a specific filter search.

We can't figure out how to create a "aaa/profile1.properties" file with these configs.

This is how we can filter the users with ldapsearch on our ldap server:

-H ldaps://server:port -D uid=user,ou=OU,dc=SERVER,dc=com,dc=br -W -b ou=aa,dc=bb,dc=cc,dc=dd uid=jose.fernandes

 - My configuration does not permit I search the users on base, so I need to do this filter on "ou=aa,dc=bb,dc=cc,dc=dd"

 - Port is different from common.

Someone can help me to create the config file?

Regards,

José Fernandes