[ovirt-users] Setting up a LDAP conf

Ondra Machacek omachace at redhat.com
Fri Mar 16 15:32:38 UTC 2018

On 03/16/2018 12:26 AM, Jose Fernandes wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I have an OpenDJ LDAP server, and I need some help to do query on a
> specific filter search.

I remember I used to setup OpenDJ some time ago, please check this blog
post:

  http://machacekondra.blogspot.cz/2015/05/saml-and-ovirt-35.html

The important part there for you is the file:

  /usr/share/ovirt-engine-extension-aaa-ldap/profiles/opendj.properties

Then you can use it as 'include = <opendj.properties>' in authz/authn.