[ovirt-users] Migration oVirt Engine from Dedicated Host to Self-Hosted Engine

FERNANDO FREDIANI fernando.frediani at upx.com
Mon Mar 19 16:41:36 UTC 2018

Just to add up, for the second question I am following this URL:

https://ovirt.org/documentation/self-hosted/chap-Migrating_from_Bare_Metal_to_an_EL-Based_Self-Hosted_Environment/

So the question is more of anything else that may be good to take in
attention other than what is already there.

Thanks
Fernando