[ovirt-users] Migration oVirt Engine from Dedicated Host to Self-Hosted Engine

Andrei Verovski andreil1 at starlett.lv
Mon Mar 19 21:23:16 UTC 2018

Your current setup is optimal.
For example - if node running self-hosted engine dies for whatever
reason, what happens next?

As an option you can buy a couple of fanless Celeron mini PCs (1 active
+ 2nd backup with 8GB RAM and 128 - 256 GB SSD) and run host engine here
under KVM, so image can be easily cloned/restored/moved if necessary.