[ovirt-users] Iso upload success, no GUI popup option

Jamie Lawrence jlawrence at squaretrade.com
Mon Mar 19 23:47:00 UTC 2018

Hello,

I'm trying to iron out the last few oddities of this setup, and one of them is the iso upload process. This worked in the last rebuild, but... well.

So, uploading from one of the hosts to an ISO domain claims success, and manually checking shows the ISO uploaded just fine, perms set correctly to 36:36. But it doesn't appear in the GUI popup when creating a new VM.

Verified that the VDSM user can fully traverse the directory path - presumably that was tested by uploading it in the first place, but I double-checked. Looked in various logs, but didn't see any action in ovirt-imageio-daemon or -proxy. Didn't see anything in engine.log that looked relevant.

What is the troubleshooting method for this? Googling, it seemed most folks' problems were related to permissions. I scanned DB table names for something that seemed like it might have ISO-related info in it, but couldn't find anything, and am not sure what else to check.

Thanks,

-j