[ovirt-users] Iso upload success, no GUI popup option

Alexander Wels awels at redhat.com
Tue Mar 20 12:00:27 UTC 2018

On Monday, March 19, 2018 7:47:00 PM EDT Jamie Lawrence wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to iron out the last few oddities of this setup, and one of them
> is the iso upload process. This worked in the last rebuild, but... well.
>
> So, uploading from one of the hosts to an ISO domain claims success, and
> manually checking shows the ISO uploaded just fine, perms set correctly to
> 36:36. But it doesn't appear in the GUI popup when creating a new VM.

You probably need to refresh the ISO list, assuming 4.2 go to Storage ->
Storage Domains -> <Your ISO domain>, click on the name, and go to the images
detail tab. This should refresh the list of ISOs in the list and the ISO
should be listed, once that is done, it should show up in the drop down when
you change the CD.