[ovirt-users] Change ovirtmgmt ip from dhcp to static in a

Ales Musil amusil at redhat.com
Tue Mar 20 09:28:51 UTC 2018

One thing to note if you are changing the IP to different one that was
assigned by DHCP you should uncheck "Verify connectivity between Host and
Engine". This makes sure that the engine won't lost connectivity and in
case of switching IP it happens.

ALES MUSIL
INTERN - rhv network

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>