[ovirt-users] GPG Key of evilissimo repo for ovirt-guest-agent is expired

Tomáš Golembiovský tgolembi at redhat.com
Wed Mar 21 09:59:32 UTC 2018

Hi,

On Tue, 20 Mar 2018 16:42:39 +0000 (UTC)
Florian Schmid <fschmid at ubimet.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> it looks like for this repo, the GPG key is expired.
> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/evilissimo:/ubuntu:/16.04/xUbuntu_16.04/
>
> Does someone know, whom I should contact, that this key will be renewed?

The repository belongs to Vinzenz Feenstra as you can see in package
metadata.

> Or does someone know another repo, where I can download the latest ovirt-guest-agent for Ubuntu 16.04

You can get ovirt-guest-agent packages from Debian repository:

https://packages.debian.org/search?suite=all&searchon=names&keywords=ovirt-guest-agent

    Tomas

Tomáš Golembiovský <tgolembi at redhat.com>