[ovirt-users] GPG Key of evilissimo repo for ovirt-guest-agent is expired

Florian Schmid fschmid at ubimet.com
Wed Mar 21 10:24:55 UTC 2018

Hi,

thank you very much for the answers.

I also wrote Mr Feenstra.

BR Florian

UBIMET GmbH - weather matters
Ing. Florian Schmid • IT Infrastruktur Austria

A-1220 Wien • Donau-City-Straße 11 • Tel +43 1 263 11 22 DW 469 • Fax +43 1 263 11 22 219
fschmid at ubimet.com • www.ubimet.com • Mobile: +43 664 8323379

Sitz: Wien • Firmenbuchgericht: Handelsgericht Wien • FN 248415 t

The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. This message is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized use, reproduction, or dissemination of this message is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. UBIMET GmbH shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication, nor shall it be liable for any delay in its receipt. UBIMET GmbH accepts no liability for loss or damage caused by software viruses and you are advised to carry out a virus check on any attachments contained in this message.