[ovirt-users] Any monitoring tool provided?

Vincent Royer vincent at epicenergy.ca
Thu Mar 22 19:05:32 UTC 2018

I setup Grafana using the instructions I found on accessing the Ovirt
history database.  However, the instructions didn't work as written.
Regardless, it does work, but it's not easy to setup.  The update rate also
leaves something to be desired, its ok for historical info, but it's not a
good real time monitoring solution (although its possible I could set it up
differently and it would work better)

Also using Grafana, I have setup Telegraf agents on most of my VMs.

Lastly, I also installed Telegraf on the Centos hosts in my Ovirt Cluster

*Vincent Royer*
*778-825-1057*

<http://www.epicenergy.ca/>
*SUSTAINABLE MOBILE ENERGY SOLUTIONS*