[ovirt-users] Which hardware are you using for oVirt

Andy Michielsen andy.michielsen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 08:33:53 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the place to be asking this but I was wondering which hardware you all are using and why in order for me to see what I would be needing.

I would like to set up a HA cluster consisting off 3 hosts to be able to run 30 vm’s.
The engine, I can run on an other server. The hosts can be fitted with the storage and share the space through glusterfs. I would think I will be needing at least 3 nic’s but would be able to install ovn. (Are 1gb nic’s sufficient ?)

Any input you guys would like to share would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks,