[ovirt-users] novnc_websocket_proxy_fqdn

董青龙 ddqlo at 126.com
Mon Mar 26 09:36:42 UTC 2018

Hi all,
        I am using novnc to connect vms in my ovirt4.1 environment. My engine fqdn has been set to "engine1.test.org" before I excuted "engine-setup". I could connect vms using "engine1.test.org" on client1 which "engine1.test.org" can be resoved. Now I want to connect vms using "engine2.test.org" on client2 which only "engine2.test.org" can be resolved. I have set "SSO_ALTERNATE_ENGINE_FQDNS="engine2.test.org"" in /etc/ovirt-engine/engine.conf.d/99-alternate-engine-fqdns.conf. But I failed. It said that "can't connect to websocket proxy server wss://engine1.test.org:6100". So where can I modify this websocket proxy parameter?
        Anyone can help? Thanks!