[ovirt-users] Passing VLAN trunk to VM

Nathanaël Blanchet blanchet at abes.fr
Mon Mar 26 13:49:32 UTC 2018

Hello,

I managed to this into a vm so now I can create subinterfaces inside a vm.

But:

  * I can such a taff on different physical NIC from the first NIC where
    the desired vlan is already configured as a vlan network
  * I have to set a fix IP address because of dhcp doesn't work for any
    reason

Can anyone confirm this behaviour to be regular?