[ovirt-users] Network interface persistence

Sverker Abrahamsson sverker at abrahamsson.com
Mon Mar 26 22:45:35 UTC 2018

This discussion seems relevant:
https://access.redhat.com/discussions/916973

For my CentOS machines there are various alternatives described here
which should work, but what to do about my debian-based appliance where
I can't get access enough to edit such things? I then need to be able to
set up a consistent naming from the virtual bios.

If it matters the switch type used is OVS.
/Sverker