[ovirt-users] Any monitoring tool provided?

Vincent Royer vincent at epicenergy.ca
Wed Mar 28 18:35:22 UTC 2018

Shirly,

Sorry it took so long to reply.

The issue I found was that the code for the variables required single
quotes around some of the fields, such as this one:

WHERE datacenter_id ='$datacenter_id'

without the single quotes I was getting errors.

*Vincent Royer*
*778-825-1057*

<http://www.epicenergy.ca/>
*SUSTAINABLE MOBILE ENERGY SOLUTIONS*