[ovirt-users] Moving Templatexs

Bryan Sockel Bryan.Sockel at mdaemon.com
Fri Mar 30 13:50:00 UTC 2018

Hi,

We are in the process of re-doing one of our storage domains.  As part of the process I needed to relocate my templates over to a temporary domain.  To do this, I copy the disk from one domain to another.  In the past I have been able to go into disk’s and remove the template disk from the storage domain I no longer want it on.  Now when I go in to storage -> Disks -> <Disk I want to remove> -> Storage and select the storage domain I wish to remove it from, the box is grayed out.

Currently running Ovirt version 4.2.2.5-1.el7.centos

Thank You,

Bryan Sockel