[Wiki] ConfirmAccount emails

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Wed Oct 31 15:14:37 UTC 2012

Hi Karsten,

That was what my MediaWiki patch was about! I wanted the email to be
sent to all bureaucrats rather than a configurable email address.

It's still awaiting acceptance, but this is a happy compromise. The
issue was (if this is a public list) that email addresses of wiki users
could get sent here.

Cheers,
Dave.

On 10/31/2012 04:09 PM, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I was working on configuring ConfirmAccount for the new 1.19 install and
> discovered there is a feature included that sends email to an address
> when a new requesting user has confirmed their email address. A perfect
> use for this list!
>
> Currently, one has to be in the Bureaucrat group to approve requests. If
> you are interested in helping with the account request queue, let me
> know and we can add you to the Bureaucrat group.
>
> - Karsten

Dave Neary
Community Action and Impact
Open Source and Standards, Red Hat
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13