Adding Memory Overcommitment Manager (MOM) to oVirt

Ayal Baron abaron at redhat.com
Tue Sep 27 06:55:07 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
> On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 05:28:54PM -0400, Ayal Baron wrote:

Great, so let's rename it and I'm all for it being a subproject (the name also reminds me too much of an M$ thingy).
We have a ton of ideas around this.
An interesting question though is would you want a separate mailing list? initially at least, I believe that vdsm would be driving the requirements and it would just be a lot easier using the vdsm mailing list for that.