[ovirt-devel] Killing XMLRPC on master

Sven Kieske s.kieske at mittwald.de
Wed Jun 22 09:03:02 UTC 2016

On 22/06/16 10:39, Michal Skrivanek wrote:
> bypassing vdsm for mom things is a good idea, but we need to make sure we’re not killing the rest of the system

Wouldn't that mean you need the whole authentication and communication
code duplicated to mom? or is it already in there?

from a sysadmin perspective I would like to keep the needed ports
to open between engine and virt-host on a minimum.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +495772 293100
F: +495772 293333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen