[ovirt-devel] Killing XMLRPC on master

Martin Sivak msivak at redhat.com
Wed Jun 22 09:39:36 UTC 2016

Hi,

> Wouldn't that mean you need the whole authentication and communication
> code duplicated to mom? or is it already in there?

Not really, MOM would connect to the local VDSM (as it does now, just
with a different protocol), not to engine directly. All data will
still flow using the single engine - vdsm connection. VDSM has a
broker part that would then distribute the messages between MOM, VDSM
API and hopefully hosted engine too.

Regards

Martin