[Marketing] notes from the kickoff meeting

Leslie Hawthorn lhawthor at redhat.com
Mon Apr 8 16:34:21 UTC 2013

Thanks, Theron.

As promised, here is a template paragraph to use for promoting the
workshop, along with two sample tweets in case they are useful:

The oVirt Community and Intel are looking forward to welcoming you the the oVirt WorkShop in Shanghai on May 8th and 9th at Intel's Shanghai Campus.  oVirt is the first truly open and comprehensive data center virtualization management suite. oVirt can be used to help with deployments as well as manages virtual machines, the hosts, virtual networking, and storage.  With tight integration with GlusterFS, oVirt can also be deployed to support and manage Gluster environments. As the oVirt community is rapidly evolving and growing, one of the ways we look to connect is through oVirt Workshops around the globe. This workshop is designed to encourage collaboration in our community, both with our developers and users, as well as help answer questions about our integration with other projects. More information can be found here:http://www.ovirt.org/Intel_Workshop_May_2013  and you can register for the event here:http://ovirtshanghai2013.eventbrite.com
We look forward to seeing you there!

Tweets that can be used:

Interested in open virtualization? Register now for the #oVirt Workshop in Shanghai: May 8-9http://bit.ly/12gfzY2
Virtualization without constraints. Check us our at the #oVirt Workshop in Shanghai: May 8-9http://bit.ly/Z2qT3i