[Users] oVirt RPM for RHEL & Co.

Dael Maselli dael.maselli at lnf.infn.it
Fri Jun 8 09:31:44 UTC 2012

On 07/06/12 13.54, Andrew Cathrow wrote:
>>       Do you plan to officially release oVirt for RedHat and
>> >        derivates?
> We do want to package oVirt 3.1 for EL6 however it comes behind fedora in terms of priority but it's something we certainly want to make happen.
> There's extra work to do in addition to compiling and packaging oVirt, for example we need JBoss AS7 packaged in RPMs for EL6.

This was the only answer I would. Thank you.

The rest now is not so important. I repeat that what I would is
something like 389ds. When I said "officially" it was not something
about law, obviously.

I thank all of you very much for your work. I never wanted this polemic.
Just want to see oVirt on EPEL ;-)

Best regards,
         Dael Maselli.

Dael Maselli  ---  INFN-LNF Computing Service  --  +39.06.9403.2214

          * http://www.lnf.infn.it/ * http://www.infn.it/ *

   * http://www.FrascatiScienza.it/ * http://www.BucoNero.eu/ *