[ovirt-users] engine upgrade 4.1.0 => 4.1.1, no more engine console available

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 14:56:45 UTC 2017

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 4:15 PM, Sharon Gratch <sgratch at redhat.com> wrote:

> ​You can do that.
> But I still think that setting to qxl/spice should work In first round without
> setting to cirrus/vnc first, since the "​
>>> Graphics protocol" is currently set to "None​
> ​"​
>
> ​and not "spice" AFAIR (as displayed in general sub tab).
>
> If it is set to "None", then after the settings in (2) you will be
> notified with a pop-up displaying the following:
> "Changes that require Virtual Machine restart: graphicsProtocol"
>
> and after a restart both devices should be added.

Did you notice the screenshot I already sent in this thread on 24th of
April?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwoPbcrMv8mvQVhzaGFHSmoxaGc/
view?usp=sharing

<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwoPbcrMv8mvQVhzaGFHSmoxaGc/view?usp=sharing>In
that screenshot you can see that in general subtab there is indicated
qxl/none, but at the same time in edit VM --> console there are the values
qxl/SPICE....