Summer vacations and holidays, but many updates...
- Greg Padget will cover the new sla mechanism in ovirt at
LinuxCon/CloudOpen NA (September 17th, New Orleans)
- a lot of sessions around linuxcon europe/kvm forum.
also, the annual developer summit.
Dave Neary created this helpful page:
- Release is going out any minute now...
looks like an exciting one, packed with features!
- deep dives to new 3.3 features
if you missed them - deep dives into some of the new features are
available at the end of this page:
- note on native glusterfs storage domain and .el6
centos/rhel 6.4 don't have qemu/libvirt packages supporting this.
these are expected with 6.5.
we are trying to find a solution prior to 6.5 to resolve this.
- Zhou Zheng Sheng graciously created guest agent packages for ubuntu
- heads up that we're planning a bit larger 3.3.1 which will rebase and
pass some more testing. then more frequent 3.3.x updates for issues
- jason brooks blogged on "Testing oVirt 3.3 with Nested KVM" and "Up
and Running with oVirt 3.3"
- I started a thread for "what do you want next" - will collect and
publish separately. feel free to chime in
- Dave Neary worked with Alter Way to publish one.
- We'd love to see more of these - please ping dneary(a)redhat.com
- Adam Litke followed on the vote to accept Kimchi as in incubated
project. Kimchi is a lightweight single machine virt manager.
simplified, html 5, etc.
- Mike burns updated they are already trying to build a stand alone
ovirt-node with it.
- Adam will present Kimchi at the KVM Forum (see conferences below)`
- René Koch asked for early testing on a new version of the Nagios
- Karli Sjöberg published screenshots of their "order portal"
- (YouTube) how to use a glance image with ovirt by Hervé Leclerc